Monday, September 21, 2009

DT2.1:Lines



Shooting 30-50 images of lines... Sounds easy enough but with a lot going on I found it to be very challenging . "Here I go" I thought and while taking all 120 or so odd images I thought every one would be horrible. Where do I find lines that no else would, how do you make lines look creative on film and how to make them stand out? then I was thinking about all the techniques we were taught all last week, from composition, to using the correct shutter speed and being on the right f-stop, I was going crazy! Then after a while I relaxed and stopped trying so hard, then soon after I started having fun with what I was doing, where I was going and (very slowly) learned on what setting to be on and then things kind of just fell in to frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment